Lynn's articles on health and environmental issues, go to: http://www.thelandesreport.com/
Other news links: Zero Waste, Waste&RecyNews, and Environmental
- July - Lynn ends her radio show, It's Your Environment.
- January: Lynn hosted "Update on the Environment" for Drexel University Cable TV DUTV (scripts) in Philadelphia for a year.
- June: Lynn and her family are moving to Philadelphia, so things have been hectic and e-mail may not be answered promptly.
- May 14: Lynn Landes begins weekly assignment as a news commentator for the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) radio program, Up All Night, Tuesdays at 9:50 pm.
- March/April: E magazine on Zero Waste
- Read Lynn Landes's still timely 1997 article, "River of Waste" published in a compilation of articles for high school students called, Pollution: Opposing Viewpoints Series by Greenhaven Press.
ZWA, c/o Lynn Landes, 217 S. Jessup Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 629-3553 / firstname.lastname@example.org